Introduction

Hello, my name is Jessyca and I'm from Brazil. I'm 23 years old and I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. In my free time I like listening music and go to the cinema. I arrived in ASU about 2 months ago (August). I don't choose ASU, I choose other universities, but the institute that is responsible for us sent me here. Despite this, I decide to come to ASU because I want improve my English and I search about my major (Industrial Engineering) here and I liked what I found. I won't graduate from ASU, I will study for 1 year only and I will return to Brazil and finished my graduation. I think the most interesting characteristic that I have is determined and I'm not give up easy. Thank you for visit my blog!

Comments

  1. Jessyca,

    I am sorry to hear that you were not able to attend the university that you chose. I hope that you will like it hear and learn some interesting and useful things while you are here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paragraph: Endangered Species

Summary: Robot will beam live Moon pictures to Oculus users

Summary: Microsoft Jumps Into the Growing Market for Wearable Fitness Technology